Connecting Pets and People
Thank you for helping Valley Oak SPCA to continue our no-kill animal rescue mission in California’s Central Valley, an area with some of the highest homeless pet rates and pet euthanasia percentages in the country. For 25 years, it is an honor to serve our community with animal rescue and low cost vet services (spay, neuter, vaccinations, microchips).
We depend on the generosity of caring contributors like you. Individuals, businesses or organizations are welcomed you to join our animal rescue mission. Here's how...
- Organize pet supply drives with your organization(s)
- Attend our fundraising events
- Sponsor our major fundraising events or donate items for our silent auctions at the events
- Partner with us to design a co-branded fundraising event, big or small. Have an idea? Please let us know: 559.651.1111x4
- Sponsor or the care or adoption fees of available homeless pets
- Donate to our new building fund or the care of homeless Valley Oak SPCA animals as we help them find their perfect forever homes.
- Grant a homeless pet's wish by purchasing an item from our Amazon wish list.
- Shop at merchants who donate a portion of your purchase proceeds to us
Valley Oak SPCA Low Cost Clinic
9405 W. Goshen Ave, Visalia, CA 93291
Open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 7am - 4pm
Thursday 7am - 6pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Valley Oak SPCA Adoption Center
29010 Highway 99, Visalia, CA 93277
Open Monday & Friday 12pm - 5pm
Saturday & Sunday 10am - 5pm
Closed Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday